Overview of Argyll’s Safety Policy
It is the policy of Argyll Ltd. that all employees should be provided with a safe and healthful working environment free of recognized safety and health hazards that may affect their health and well-being. To this end, Argyll Ltd. subscribes to the following policy in conducting all its business activities:
- All accidents are preventable through implementation of effective Safety and Health Policies and Practices integrated with the overall management of our business.
- Safety and health protection of employees takes precedence over productivity; it is good business, it prevents human suffering and increases profits.
- Employees should be educated and trained to identify, evaluate and control safety, health and environmental hazards to protect themselves, other workers, and company property.
- Employees are responsible for following the company’s Safety and Health Policies, Procedures and Safe Work Practices at all times.
- Management shall annually review the safety performance and working environment and take corrective action to ensure that our work activities are in compliance with federal, state, and local requirements, and company policies, goals and objectives.